The standards stay, but innovation never ends.
The pursuit of perfection is ongoing and will probably never end, but along the way Yamaha has introduced a number of innovations that have become industry standards offering performance and familiarity that discerning users continue to demand. By definition, “standards” are best kept as they are. With evolutionary refinements, of course.
Yamaha CL series digital mixing consoles represent a new level of refinement. They offer an evolved experience in accessible mixing, plus sonic purity with sound shaping capabilities that will give the most imaginative engineer unprecedented creative freedom. The CL series embodies the leading standards in live sound in their most advanced, most expressive form.
- Touchscreen display
- Designed for use with RIO3224-D and RIO16085-D
- Stereo + Mono/LCR, 24 Mix + Matrix outputs
- 8 Omni inputs / 8 Omni outputs
- 3 MY-card slots
- Built in Dante™ interface
- Up to 8 Rio I/O units can be controlled and auto-configured from one CL console
- Control port for PC and/or Wi-Fi connection
- 5 in / 5 out GPI
- 8U Stereo Effects Rack, 16U GEQ Rack & 8U Premium Rack
- Nuendo Live and Dante™ Virtual oundcard license included
- 32 faders + 2 Master faders
- 72 mono + 8 stereo mixable channels (64 from Dante™)